Terms of Hire
Terms of Hire for Crazy Golf Fun, please read.
1. To make a booking please email us to confirm the date is available.
2. When a booking is made its assumed that the customer has read and understands terms of hire. Also fully agrees to the terms and conditions of hire.
3. You may change the date and or times of the hire we will do our best to rearrange your booking subject to availability .
4. Deposit of £100 required at time of booking to secure the event.
5. If you want to cancel a booking please contact as soon as possible. Any monies paid will be subject to the list below.
Deposit: Non refundable at any time.
Final Balance Payment: Refunded up to 48 hrs before the event.
On the day of the event: No refund to be given at all.
6. We have the right to cancel the booking at any time. Even on the day of the event and a full refund will be given by us. This is in place just in case we have a unforeseen circumstance on the day of your event, i.e. traffic delays, breakdown, illness or accident. If we cancel the event any monies paid will be fully refunded.
7. Payment terms are setout at the time of booking. on your booking/invoice. Payment will be required in full prior to the event hire.
8. All bookings will be confirmed be email.
9. All guest playing the crazy golf course to abide by the rules on display at the putter station.
Payments accepted: bacs
Good access is require to the event. We use a large van and need to be as close as possible where the crazy golf course is going.
Liability for Injury and Insurance.
1. The customer is responsiblity to make us aware when booking any insurance arrangements and that may be required by your venue.
2. It is essential that these requirements are established at the time of booking as additional costs may be involved for arranging the appropriate insurance covers.
3. We will not accept any liability for personal injury caused during use of hired crazy golf equipment.
4. We will not accept any liability for any loss of or damage to any property arising from the hire of the equipment.
Insurance and Risk Assessment.
We carry a £5,000,000 public liability insurance and a copy can be provided for your event in pdf format.
We can also provide a risk assessment, which covers most eventualities and is available in pdf format.